Quality Care ... Trusted Experience … Reliable Project Management
For more than two decades, Fastaff Travel Nursing has provided the right nurse at the right time, meeting the needs of our more than 900 hospital clients.
Serving not only many of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities in the nation but also small, rural, community hospitals, Fastaff recruits experienced specialty nurses to help you provide continuous, high-quality patient care.
Your reputation depends on it. Your bottom line depends on it. And, most importantly, your patients’ lives depend on it. Finding the right nurses to fit the bill is no easy task, but Fastaff is ready and uniquely positioned to help you fill all specialties, even the hardest to find.
Quality Care is Our Top Priority
Our healthcare clients consistently become repeat customers because we have the best and most-experienced nurses. All of our nurses must have at least one to two years of recent, acute-care experience in the specialty you seek. They also must meet all current professional and regulatory requirements. The result is a nursing staff that puts quality patient care above all else. Fastaff nurse staffing solutions are second to none!
Fast, Efficient Staffing – Even for Hard-to-Find Specialties
Fastaff: our name says it all. We can fill orders in ten days or less, meeting the unique specifications of your facility. We are expert at staffing hard-to-find specialties, including PICU, NICU, Peds, ICU, CVICU, OR, CVOR, and many others.
The Nurses you Need, But Only as Long as You Need Them
Our model allows you to choose an assignment length based on your facility’s needs. We’ll help you cover more shifts at a reasonable cost without compromising continuity or quality of patient care. You will get 100-percent utilization.
Respected Reputation, Proven Experience
Fastaff Travel Nursing has provided quality specialist nurses to facilities across the nation for more than two decades. We have staffed assignments ranging from single med/surg units to entire high-acuity patient units, operating rooms, and ERs.
When your facility has a need for nurses and faces an urgent and crucial situation, Fastaff has the experience to help you manage effectively. Call Fastaff when urgent and crucial issues arise, in scenarios such as the following:
- EMR conversion (Electronic Medical Records), new computer systems
- New hospital, floor, or unit
- Preparation for a hospital opening
- Merger activity or consolidation
- Disaster, flood, hurricane, or state of emergency
- Our experienced team understands the unique challenges that facilities face. Our proven ability in project management gives you peace of mind that you simply can’t duplicate
Fastaff Travel Nursing is certified by The Joint Commission and has earned its Gold Seal of Approval. Fastaff also is a member of National Association of Travel Healthcare Organizations.
Why Hospitals Like Yours Choose Fastaff
We staff hard-to-find specialties, including PICU, NICU, Peds, ICU, CVICU, OR, CVOR, and many more
The Fastaff Travel Nursing team is here 24 / 7 to help you with your short-term and long-term staffing needs. Call us today, or fill out an Online Staffing Request.
- We have proven experience in project-managing urgent and crucial needs
- We fill orders quickly, typically in ten days or less
- We structure assignments for continuous, quality patient care, saving hospitals money on housing and travel costs per hours worked
- We have staffed the largest and most prestigious facilities for more than two decades
- We partner with the most qualified, experienced specialty nurses